Error: email.api.exception.MailerException: Failed to send email when users attempt to send email
Last updated 25 days ago ·Reference W-7435355 ·Reported By 1 users
Users were facing following issue when they are sending outbound emails and this is happening since UserPreferencesBit.emailVerified bit was unset.
Cause0: email.api.exception.MailerException: Failed to send email
Cause0-StackTrace: at email.impl.sfdc.SfdcMailerImpl.sendMessageKeepOpen(SfdcMailerImpl.java:100)
1. User with unverified email attempts to send an email via workflow/process/approval process
2. All other updates on the automation fire, but the email does not.
1. Change the user's email address and do not check the box to generate new password immediately. This will prompt the user to verify the email immediately.
A feature request has been submitted for the following:
1. .emailVerified bit to be displayed on the user record as a read only checkbox so that it's easier to identify if users have verified their email addresses or not
2. A button similar to the reset password button to be placed on user records so admins can easily resent the verification email to users.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.