Einstein Analytics - Select "All" filter not working along with a search term for SAQL edited query
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-7199465 ·Reported By 9 users
When a dashboard contains a Connected Data Source linking two datasets and has list widget (SAQL edited query), the data filtering will not work when we add a search term and then click on select all.
1) Login to Salesforce and access to Analytics Studio.
2) Create Dashboard and use Connected Data Source to link two datasets.
3) Add list widget(with SAQL edited query) and table chart.
4) Click on the list selector and in the search area type any text.
5) Then, click on All button.
You will notice that the table is not filtered as expected.
Check all values in the List if "All" is needed.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.