The Navigation menu is truncated and unscrollable in templates that support a fixed header, when the browsers zoom level is set high.
Last updated 2022-04-05 ·Reference W-7201679 ·Reported By 5 users
The Navigation menu is truncated and unscrollable in templates that support a fixed header when the browsers zoom level is set high.
Reproducible in any org:
1. Create a lightning community using a template that supports a fixed header e.g. Partner Central
2. Open the community in builder and add 12-15 navigation menu items.
3. Preview the community in full screen.
4. Increase the browser zoom level to 150% or more.
5. Click on the 'More' drop-down for the navigation menu.
This is only an issue for templates using a fixed header. For Partner Central, for example, that feature can be turned off:
1. Open the community in the builder.
2. Open the 'Settings' panel.
3. Go to Theme > Configure.
4. Click on the 'Edit properties' button (small cog), beside the page layout that used to render the problematic page(s).
5. Uncheck the box 'Fix the header's position'.
** The header that contains the navigation menu will then no longer be in a fixed location on the screen. This will allow the user to scroll through all the navigation items.
This also affects sites built using themes that use the Theme Navigation Menu (such as Jepson or Ember). For these sites there is no work around and the only option is to reduce the magnification and reload the page.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.