[Spring'20] ISE occurs when users without "View Setup and Configuration" tries to share the records that had set "Apex sharing reasons"
Last updated 2021-10-12 ·Reference W-7116095 ·Reported By 4 users
When users without "View Setup and Configuration" click the [Sharing] button, they will see Internal Server error.
This issue occurs in the following conditions:
- Users without "View Setup and Configuration"
- Records with a shared record that had set "Apex sharing reasons"
1) Log in as Admin User
2) Create object "ShareObject" and set org default sharing as "Private".
3) Create user "User1" and remove "View Setup and Configuration" from the user.
4) Create the Apex sharing reason.
4-1) From the management settings for the "ShareObject" custom object, click New in the Apex Sharing Reasons related list.
4-2) Enter a label for the Apex sharing reason.
4-3) Enter a name for the Apex sharing reason.
4-4) Click [Save]button.
5) Create ShareObject record.
5-1) Click [ShareObject]tab.
5-2) Click [New]button.
5-3) Enter values for required fields.
6) Add a share record.
6-1) Click [Sharing]button.
6-2) Click [Add]button.
6-3) Enter values for required fields.
7) Change Owner to User1.
8) Click [Sharing]button. You will see two shared records.
9) Log in as Affected User. (User1)
10) Go to ShareObject record.
11) Click [Sharing]button. You will see Internal Server error.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.