Omniture Genesis Campaigns (tab) Data Extract passing incorrect character encoding value causing failures
Last updated 2020-01-10 ·Reference W-6894337 ·Reported By 0 users
Creating new Data Extracts of type Omniture Genesis Campaigns (tab) from Automation Studio Activities, is currently producing extract activities with an incorrect value for the encoding character setting. eg;- The value is displayed as 'UTF-8' instead of the expected numeric value '65001'.
1. Open Automation Studio > Activities
2. Create a new Data Extract Activity with type: Omniture Genesis Campaigns (tab)
3. Select a value for CharacterEncodingCodePage from the drop down
4. Click Next
5. In the summary section you can see the value for the CharacterEncodingCodePage is displayed as a text value instead of integer value.
6. When run, the extract produces an error.
Creating the same Data Extract from legacy functionality within Email Studio is currently functioning correctly. Please contact Salesforce Marketing Cloud Support if you are experiencing an error with this report and do not have access to create data extracts from Email Studio > Interactions tab.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.