Validation Rules on Opportunity Products not firing in Lightning
Last updated 2019-09-07 ·Reference W-5906548 ·Reported By 9 users
Validation Rules on Opportunity Products do not fire in Lightning but fire successfully in Classic.
1. Create a Validation Rule that checks UnitPrice <> ListPrice on Opportunity Product
2. Create an Order, Pricebook, Product and Pricebook entry in your org.
3. Set the List Price on Pricebook entry = USD 100
4. Navigate to Opportunity
5. Add Product
6. Populate some integer value in Quantity
7. Specify UnitPrice = 150 (anything but not 100)
The Validation Rule error shows up preventing the record from being saved as it does in Classic.
Record is saved successfully.
None at this time
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.