Dependent Picklist Field Values dropping off key fields in sales path
Last updated 28 days ago ·Reference W-5212227 ·Reported By 174 users
When updating the stage value in the opportunity sales path and then clicking into the key fields not all values for picklist fields will be rendered.
1) Create a custom picklist field
2) Create a field dependency where the controlling field is stage and the new field you created is the dependent
3) In the path settings of the setup menu create a new path and add the new field you created as a key field for one of the stage values
4) In lightning go to an opportunity record and set the stage to the one that has the key fields and mark as current stage
5) In the Key fields section click on the pencil and notice that not all the values are there. As you update the value other fields will fall off as well.
Add controlling picklist to the path key fields.
Reported By (174)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.