Users that do not have Create (CRUD) for entity cannot perform Mass Quick Actions
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-5125789 ·Reported By 14 users
Users who do not have Create within their CRUD settings for an Object cannot perform Mass Quick Actions to multiple records at 1 time (1 by 1 it loads and works fine)
Steps To Reproduce:
1) Create an Update type Quick Action on Case
2) On the Quick Action Layout, have only 1 field (for example Status)
3) Create a standard user
4) Clone and customize their cloned Profile to have only Read & Edit CRUD against the Case object
5) Assign the cloned Profile to the User from step 3
6) Add the Quick Action to the List View layout within Search Layouts for the Case Object
7) Login as the standard User and go to the Cases list view
8) Select a single record in the list view and click on the Quick Action button
- Result: You can select a value for the Status picklist
9) Now select 2 Cases in the list view and click on the Quick Action button to perform Mass Quick Action
- Result: The picklist is loaded in view (read only) mode
None at this time.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.