Lightning App Builder displays error on Analytics Dashboards in orgs with namespaces
Last updated 2018-09-08 ·Reference W-4755597 ·Reported By 15 users
Currently, there is a bug affecting Analytics Dashboards in orgs that have a namespace:
Once the namespace is added to the org, it is appended to the dashboards' developer name. However, the new developer name is not recognized behind scenes and this causes that the Lightning App Builder "cannot find" the dashboards.
1. Sign up for a new Analytics DE org
2. Embed a dashboard from your Analytics App onto an Account record page (This works as expected since the org is not yet namespaced)
3. Navigate to Package Manager and add a namespace for the org
4. Navigate to an Account record and notice the previously embedded dashboard is now broken (Embedding breaks once the org is namespaced)
5. Delete all existing dashboards and apps which were created prior to namespacing
6. Create a net new dashboard and try to embed it on an Account page (Embedding still broken)
Not available at the moment
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.