Adding a custom Time field on Task layout causes error “Review the errors on this page.The Record provided contains field(s) with invalid data.”
Last updated 2018-06-29 ·Reference W-5081508 ·Reported By 4 users
Adding a custom Time field on Task layout causes the error “Review the errors on this page. The Record provided contains field(s) with invalid data.” in LEX, the issue does not happen in Classic. Please note that the task is actually saved in the background while from the UI it appears that the task is not saved
1. Create a TIme field in Activity Custom Fields
2. In lightning Create New Task
3. Make sure that you populate the required fields and the Time field
4. Press Save, the error is displayed on the UI that the record is not saved whereas it's actually saved
- Ignore the error and close the page since the record is saved in the background
- If the field is not being actively used remove it from the page layout
- Use classic interface as the issue does not happen there
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.