When using <lightning:recordForm>not able to update record when the added fields are formula fields and have return type percent,Currency and Number
Last updated 2018-06-29 ·Reference W-5020111 ·Reported By 2 users
When using <lightning:recordForm> with formula fields, the save operation fails with an error because the formula fields are sent to the update and ui-sdk is enforcing the removal of readonly/formula fields
Error : An error occurred while trying to update the record. Please try again.
- For any object, create a formula field with return type percent, currency/ Number
- Create a Lightning component with the following markup -
<!-- <aura:attribute name="formMode" type="String" default="view"/>-->
<aura:attribute name="fieldList" type="String" default="['Name','LeadSource','Country_Parent__c']" />
<lightning:card title="Lightning Record View">
- Change the attributes recordTypeId, recordId, objectApiName accordingly.
- Add this component to the record layout.
- Try editing any field and save the form. Observe that we see the error as a notification
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.