User is Not Clickable in Field History Tracking Related List in Lightning
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-5005199 ·Reported By 1 users
When viewing the Field History Tracking related list on a record, the "User" is not a clickable link. However, when you click View All, which takes you to the Field History page, the user is clickable. This issue is happening with any standard or custom object
- In Lightning, click on Account > gear icon > Edit Object
- Enable History Tracking under Fields & Relationships
- Go to Page Layouts > Account > Related Lists. Add Account History RL to the page.
- Open an account and click on the Related Section
- You should see the Account History RL and the user won't be clickable.
Use Salesforce Classic
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.