Automatic Topic Assignment is not assigning topics to all DC’s on articles
Last updated 2018-05-05 ·Reference W-4906290 ·Reported By 0 users
Some customers may have observed that topics do not get assigned to all articles when using "Automatic Topic Assignment" in communities.
There is no error reported since this is a queued process in the backend.
1. Go to setup:- All Communities.
2. Go to the affected Community
3. Builder > Setting > Topics
4. Use "Automatic Topic Assignment" to assign Topics to a certain Data Category
5. Open one of the articles that meet the criteria in step 4 and you will see that the topic is not assigned.
The following may or may not work for some customers but it's still worth mentioning:
1) CMC -> Content targetting -> Topics -> Automatic topic assignments -> Select required data category and group
while creating the rule, Admin can apply a rule to existing articles by selecting "Add above topic(s) to existing articles in data category".
So admin can delete the existing rule, create the same rule again by selecting the checkbox. As 5k articles were already published, the topic will get assigned to all articles in DC
2) CMC -> Content targetting -> Topics -> Navigational topics
hover over the navigational topic name, and click on the small image with + on it -> Select a Data Category Group, then select the categories you want to add to the topic and click Add Articles & Close Window.
See this doc for more details: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=networks_topics_navigational.htm&type=5
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.