Analytics - Selecting fields for the ContentVersion object in the Dataset Builder causes an error: "Url is not whitelisted"
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-4907224 ·Reported By 2 users
When using the Dataset Builder to create a new Salesforce dataset, selecting the ContentVersion object will cause the following error to appear: "Url is not whitelisted"
This issue only occurs when using the Dataset Builder. It does not occur when adding an sfdcDigest node for the ContentVersion object directly from an existing dataflow in the Data Manager.
1) Login and navigate to Analytics Studio
2) Click the Create button in the top right, then click on Dataset
3) Choose Salesforce and click Continue
4) Enter any dataset name and choose an existing dataflow
5) Click Next
6) In the new window that appears, search for the Content Version object and select it
7) Click on the "+" sign for the Content Version node to attempt selecting fields
8) The error will immediately appear
Edit a dataflow directly from the Data Manager and add an sfdcDigest node for the ContentVersion object.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.