Template, Boarder Width not being saved when selecting "Removing Styling"
Last updated 2019-05-23 ·Reference W-4744128 ·Reported By 1 users
When creating a new Template, and using the From Existing Template option, if you attempt to use the Remove Styling option amending the Content Block, the border width is not being saved as 0.
- Created a Basic Template using an Existing format (eg 1-3-1 Column)
- Hover over the Content Area in the Template and select the drop down in the top right and select Properties
- On the pull-out on the left, select the Settings tab and notice the Border spacing, bottom spacing is at 1px
- Select Removing Styling at the very bottom and the spacing changes to 0, select Done Editing
- Open the Properties again and note the spacing has not been saved and is reverted back to 1
- Note this issue is seen with Basic and Themed formatted templates
No current work-around through the Template Editor.
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.