Drop Down doesn't work on menu item when sharing a file in French language on File Sharing Settings Dialog
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-4718167 ·Reported By 18 users
When sharing a file as a French language user there is a missing "Set By Record" menu item from File Sharing Settings > Sharing Settings
1. Login as an non-French language user
2. Open any File 069 record
3. On the left click File Sharing Settings > Sharing Settings
4. At the bottom there is a dropdown with two options: "Viewer" and "Set by Record"
5. Go to user settings: /languageAndTimeZoneSetup.apexp?setupid=LanguageAndTimeZone
6. Change the language to French (it is shown as Francais) and click Save
7. Go back to the File record
8. On the left click Paramètres de partage du fichier > Paramètres de partage
9. At the bottom there is a drop down but there is only one option: "Visualiseur"
Use any language apart from French.
Reported By (18)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.