Lightning Experience - Indirect Lookup field has a wrong link in a related list
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-4647475 ·Reported By 0 users
Indirect Lookup field has a wrong link in a related list in Lightning Experience. Working properly in Salesforce Classic
1. Create a custom object "IndirectLookupTable" with a field that is "Unique" and "External Id". Add some records for it.
2. Create an external data source with sfdc connector (writable)
3. Create a custom object with a text field named "Account Name", and another text field "XAccount" in the provider org
4. Sync an external object XAccount from a standard object, for example "Account"
5. Sync an external object XCustom from the newly created custom object
6. Change the text field "Account Name" of the external object XCustom to indirect lookup field and point it to "IndirectLookupTable"
7. Change the text field "XAccount" of the external object XCustom to external lookup field and point it to XAccount
8. Change the related list layout of XAccount, add "Account Name" in the"XCustom related list fields.
9. Create a record for XCustom with both lookup information.
10. Go to XAccount record that is used for XCustom lookup, and click "Related" tab
11. You will see name, display url and account name in the related list of XCustom. There is a link for the Account Name of the record.
12. Click the link "Account Name" - error message will display "Page doesn't exist"
None at this time
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.