'New Components Detected' error in patch org prevents a patch upload caused by blocks from joined report
Last updated 2018-02-01 ·Reference W-4633778 ·Reported By 11 users
Some partners may get 'New Components Detected' error in patch org preventing a patch upload, if the package has a joined report.
Note this issue did not happen before, ie, patch versions could be uploaded in the past, but the error appeared recently.
Note steps 1-5 were done in the past
1. In a DE org, create a managed package
2. Create some components, and a joined report
3. Add above components to the managed package
4. Upload a released version
5. Create a patch for this version
6. In the patch org, upload some patch versions if there is no error
7. In the patch org, notice the "new components detected" error and it points to those blocks from the joined report, and Upload button is greyed out
Pls log a support case and reference this KI, we can workaround the issue from backend.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.