Long comment text renders over other feed items in thread in Lightning and Communities
Last updated 2018-01-06 ·Reference W-4311562 ·Reported By 2 users
Text from a Comment Feed Item will overlap the Feed Item below it if the body of the item is too long (over 2000px) and is expanded to the view the entire comment.
1. Within Lightning create a chatter post.
2. Now comment on that post with a very long response (causing the height of the comment to go above 2000px).
3. Post a second comment below the long comment.
4. Reload the Chatter thread and expand the first long comment.
5. The text should overlap the second comment.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.