Switching to a lower api version causes aura components to throw gacks in Lightning component tabs
Last updated 2018-02-10 ·Reference W-4371677 ·Reported By 3 users
If you create a component at v41 (current api version) and switches to v40, Lightning component tabs that contain that component throw a gack .
When the api version is lowered, the org's namespace is added to the component's bundle qualified name (seen in label in setup).
1. Create a org.
2. Enable lightning experience and mydomain
3. Create a lightning component
<aura:component implements="force:appHostable" >
This will be created under version 41 by default.
4. Create a lightning component tab and add your new component
5. You should be able to see the "Hello World" text.
6. Change the component's api version to 40 in the SF developer console.
7. Now refreshing the tab will throw a gack.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.