Notification emails for Subject Line A/B Test Sends are not being received
Last updated 2019-08-14 ·Reference W-4375263 ·Reported By 1 users
Fixed in version Marketing Cloud October 2018 Release
If a notification is attempted to be sent for a Subject Line A/B test that contains account specific AMPscript referencing variables/profile attributes, then the notification email will not be received.
1. Log into Marketing Cloud account
2. Create a list or data extension with at least 3 subscribers
3. Create an email
4. Create a Subject Line A/B test
5. Insert something account specific into the A subject line: %%=ProperCase([First Name) First
6. Insert something account specific into the B subject line: %%=ProperCase([First Name) Second
7. Add a notification email address to the A/B test send
8. Send the A/B test send
9. Result notification email will not be received
Actual Result: Notification Email is not recieved.
Expected result: Notifications for Subject Line A/B test sends should be received.
View results in the UI.
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.