Relative links to Knowledge Articles within Lightning Bolt Communities direct user's browser to Classic (Aloha) Community UI
Last updated 2018-01-06 ·Reference W-4372262 ·Reported By 47 users
When creating a relative path link to a Knowledge Article within an article or Rich Text Component, the link is taking the user to the Classic (Aloha) user interface instead of the Lightning Bolt Solution interface.
1. Create two knowledge articles and make them available in the Community.
2. Edit one of the articles and create a link that points to the other. for example “/articles/Knowledge/Testing”.
3. Save and publish the new changes to the article.
4. Navigate to the Community.
5. Perform a search for the article you just created that contains the link, and click on the matching article or navigate directly to it if you know the correct URL.
6. Locate the link within the body of your article and click on it.
7. You will be taken the correct article but will be in the Classic view versus the correct view (Lightning Bolt Solution)
Creating links using the absolute path of the article will work fine. You will want to correct your links once the known issue is resolved as absolute path links are not recommended.
Reported By (47)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.