Getting Internal Salesforce.com Error when creating a new PermissionSet related to PermissionSetLicense
Last updated 2018-01-06 ·Reference W-4037952 ·Reported By 0 users
Getting Internal Salesforce.com error when creating a new PermissionSet related to PermissionSetLicense.
In a Fresh Org :
- Enable and configure Field Service Lightning.
- Create a permission set, select license Field Service Standard
- On the permission set, go to Object Settings, click Work Orders, click Edit, check Tab Settings -> Visible on, and save it.
- Retrieve Work Order and permission set via workbench by using following package.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
- Unzip the retrieved resource, rename permission set and edit package.xml to adjust the name of permission set, zip it and deploy.
- You will see an Internal Salesforce.com Error
Remove all tabSetting references from the Permission Set
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.