Predefined value for "Account Name" does not populate when creating an Order record via an Action from any object
Last updated 2018-01-06 ·Reference W-4286397 ·Reported By 5 users
Predefined value for the Order field “Account Name” is not populating when using a Quick Action to create a new Order record using both Lightning and Aloha UI.
1. Create a lookup field on the Order object that points to an object that has a relationship with the Account Object. Opportunities are a good example.
2. Once that field is created, create an Action on the Opportunity object to create a new Order.
3. Set the predefined value for "Account Name" to the following as an example: Opportunity.Account.Id
4. Add the Quick Action to an Opportunity page layout.
5. Navigate to an Opportunity record using the layout that also has the Account Name field set with a value.
6. In the Feed select the action you just created and the Account Name field should be blank.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.