Deselecting "Can Attach Files" in the Case Feed or Comment Publisher component in a Napili Community inhibits successful posting
Last updated 2017-04-14 ·Reference W-3086880 ·Reported By 2 users
In a Napili Community, if the "Can Attach Files" option is deselected in either the Case Feed Publisher or Case Comment Publisher components, then posting in the Community with the respective publisher will be unsuccessful.
1) Select Setup > Customize > Communities > All Communities.
2) Click "Builder" next to the name of your Community.
3) Click the "Page Editor" navigation button along the left side of the builder.
4) Under the "Page: Home" drop down in the center pane, switch to "Case Detail" page.
5) Click on the Case Feed Publisher or Case Comment Publisher component deselect "Can Attach Files".
6) Click the "Preview" button.
7) Type "Test" into the Case Feed Publisher or Case Comment Publisher area, and click Post.
Expected Result: That the comment be successfully posted.
Actual Result: No comment is posted.
Ensure that "Can Attach Files" is selected.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.