Account Currency and Billing Country filtering is not working in LEX and S1
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-3206257 ·Reported By 2 users
List views filtering by Currency (if Multi-currency is enabled) or filtering by Billing Country (if "State and Country/Territory Picklists" is enabled) will not working as expected while using LEX or Salesforce1
Using LEX or Salesforce1 in an environment using Multi-currency,
1.Create a few Account records with "USD" ,"EUR" Currency .
2.Navigate to All Accounts List View.
3.Click on Filter->Add Filter
4.Choose "Account Currency" in the field and "equals" in operator and "USD" in Value.
The Accounts with Account Currency "USD" should display.
It shows "No Items to display" message.
1) Have an org with "State and Country/Territory Picklists" enabled (setup> data management> State and Country/Territory Picklists -> Enable)
2) make sure you are on classic
3) create a report based on Account (or accounts and contacts, or anything that has accounts), add the billing country field as a report column and see that the country is displaying with the full name (i.e. "Italy" "Austria" "ireland")
4) add a filter to the report "Billing Country equals and select from the picklist lookup some values (i.e. Italy,Austria,Ireland)
5) please note that the filter translate the values into: AT, IE, IT
6) save and run the report and see that it is working with the filter as it is.
7) the same way, create a list view
Now Switch to LEX
8) create a new list view with the same filter and you will see the "Picklist value does not exist" error message.
Create them in Classic and run them in LEX
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.