Trimming required in json string
Last updated 2017-04-14 ·Reference W-3207927 ·Reported By 0 users
- Triming ip values while picking up from server.
Since server is sending it as json string
2nd ip is used as " 22.214.171.124"
so trimming is required.
1. Log in to your community.
2. Select Setup
3. Search for Community
4. Click on All Communities
5. Click Manage of a comm
6. Enter into the comm
7. From top lelf corner, click on the drop down button under Community Manager, select Site.com studio
8..Click on Site Configurtations
9. Select IP restrictions sub-menu
10. Select Add IP Restriction button
11. Change Restrict Access to: Entire site
12. Put an ip like " 10.10.1.1"
13. Try to Save where the error message will pop-up
"Enter a valid IP address such as xx.xx.xx.xx and ensure the addresses span a normal range. To specify a single IP address, just enter a start address."
P4 cl: 11706273
I am also trimming when picking up from ui.( This might not be a bug but implemented it for better usability )
if user enters " 126.96.36.199 "
its trimmed to "188.8.131.52"
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.