'View setup and configuration' setting is required on the user's Profile in order to have the SOS sessions appear in Omni widget.
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-3199097 ·Reported By 1 users
SOS Sessions cannot be routed successfully by Omni due to Setup-object references in compact layout which will require the perm 'View setup and configuration' in the user's profile.
1. Log into the organization with the SOS agent. ('View setup and configuration' setting is not enabled on the user's Profile)
2. Open the Service Cloud Console.
3. Select an available status in the omni widget.
4. Request a call from the mobile app.
5. The SOS call does not appear in the omni widget.
You can create a new compact layout with something other than "SOS Deployment" for example "SOS Session ID". You need to select this new layout as the Primary Compact Layout in the Edit Assignment page.
Setup -> Customize -> SOS -> SOS Sessions -> Compact Layouts
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.