Error -1428907073 when attempting to create a new calendar in Summer '16 Professional Edition orgs
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-3196299 ·Reported By 21 users
Some users may receive Internal Server Error -1428907073 when attempting to create a new calendar in a Professional Edition org that was upgraded to the Summer '16 release.
1. Login to a Professional Edition org that was upgraded to Summer '16.
2. Switch to Lightning Experience.
3. Click on Calendar in the navigation bar
4. Click the gear icon next to "My Calendars"
5. Click New Calendar
6. Populate the required fields.
Note the error:
Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details.
Reported By (21)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.