Can not rename the label of Name Fields (Salutation / FirstName / LastNameRequired / MiddleName / Suffix...) in Lightning Experience
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-3193177 ·Reported By 2 users
You can not change the label of Name Fields(Salutation / FirstName / LastName /MiddleName/Suffix) in Lightning Experience but it works fine in Classic UI.
1. Login as the Admin User in any Test Org.
2. Go to [Rename Tab Names and Labels] (Setup-> Customize-> Rename Tabs and Labels) and [Select Language] to English.
3. Click Contacts [Edit] action link in [Standard Tabs] list
4. Click [Next] button in [Step1. Enter the new tab names]
5. On Step2, rename Field labels related to Name Fields (Salutation/FirstName/LastName/MiddleName/Suffix)
6. Save it.
7. Open Any contact and Edit mode, you will see they are not reflected in Labels in LEX...but they are reflected in Classic.
None at the moment for Lightning UI.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.