Case Feed Email Publisher's To-Field loses focus after an email is selected via mouse-click (in Firefox and IE)
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-3167839 ·Reported By 7 users
When entering multiple email address in the 'To' field on the feed's email publisher and then press back space button the browser is navigating back to previous page instead of clearing out invalid email.
1. Open a case and go into the case feed view.
2. Open the email publisher, and key in a few letters in the "To" field to get auto-suggested a contact or user.
3. Using the mouse, click on the suggested contact to enter a couple of email addresses.
4. Press delete button in your keyboard (as though you're trying to delete the last contact you just selected).
5. Observe that the page has gone back to the previous page in browser history.
Do not use the back space key on the keyboard to deleted the email addresses. You can click on the small "X" in the box of the email address you wan to remove.
You can also use Google Chrome to avoid the issue.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.