Incorrect value set in The maximum number of test classes that can run per 24-hour period for a patch org
Last updated 2018-01-06 ·Reference W-3106537 ·Reported By 1 users
When a Patch org is created, the the maximum number of test classes that can run per 24-hour period is set to 500, If we create test classes in this patch org then the value should change accordingly ; for example we create 26 test classes the the limit the maximum number of test classes that you can run per 24-hour period should be set to 26*20 i.e. 520, because the value of "The maximum number of test classes that you can run per 24-hour period" is higher of 500 or no of test classes * 20 in a developer edition , but instead its still set to 500
- First sign up for a dev org
- Go to packages in setup and Create a package (make sure this package contains at least a VF page or apex class with test class) and upload it
- Go to Packages in setup and click on Edit
- Review the selections necessary to configure developer settings, and click Continue.
- Register a namespace prefix.
- Choose the package you want to convert to a managed package. If you do not yet have a package to convert, leave this selection blank and update it later.
- Click Review My Selections.
- Click Save.
- Then go back to Packages in setup , upload the managed package as Managed- Release package
- Then you will get a tab in the managed package called as "Patch Organization "
- Click on New and create a new patch org
- observe that you can enque only 500 test classes
Please open a support case to clear the value of Max # of test classes that can be enqueued daily in a patch org
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.