Deleting and re-adding the same reduction order line to a reduction order doesn't work and generates an error.
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-3036097 ·Reported By 3 users
When working with a Reduction Order, if an order product is deleted from that Reduction Order, you wont be able to add it again to the same Reduction Order. The error below is displayed:
"An error occurred while trying to update the record. Please try again."
1. Create and Activate an order with two order items.
2. Create a Reduction Order for that order (#1)
3. Add order products via the "select products to reduce" button to the Reduction Order.
3. Input the quantity to reduce for both order product lines from the original order and save
4. Delete one of the reduction order items from the Reduction Order.
5. Click the "select products to reduce" button on the Reduction Order and add back the quantity for the reduction order item that was just deleted.
6. On save of #5 you get the following error message: "An error occurred while trying to update the record. Please try again."
Delete the reduction order and then recreate the reduction order with the correct lines.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.