Unable to deploy Network component if network name has '(apostrophe)
Last updated 2020-02-15 ·Reference W-4578676 ·Reported By 0 users
If a community name contains an apostraphe ' a change set containing the Network component for that Community will fail to deploy.
1. Create a Community named "Bob's Country Bunker"
2. Add it to a change set and upload it to a destination.
3. At the destination attempt to validate or deploy it, this will fail.
1. Rename the community to remove the apostrophe, in our example "Bobs Country Bunker" if the Community exists in the destination, rename it there as well.
2. Create and upload a new change set.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.