Campaign Members import does not process all selected records.
Last updated 2018-07-25 ·Reference W-4955115 ·Reported By 5 users
When importing 200 leads/contacts records into CampaignMembers in Classic using Add Members - Search option, if there is an error record in first 100 records, only first 100 records are processed and leave other 100 records unprocessed.
1. Click Campaigns tab and create new campaign record.
2. Open created campaign record and click Manage Members - Add Members - Search.
3. Specify Filter Criteria and click Go.
4. Select 200 records and click Add with Status - Sent/Responded.
5. Confirm only 100 records are processed if there is an error record in first 100 records.
- Import 100 records at a time.
- Use Add Members - Import File option.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.