Global search result shows only one object search result.
Last updated 2018-06-29 ·Reference W-4919842 ·Reported By 4 users
In classic, global search only returns one object search result when a certain steps are taken.
1. Enter any keyword in global search and press search.
2. Global search result page displays records from multiple objects hitting the keyword.
3. Click Search Again button to search again.
3. Click Edit link next to any record and press Cancel button.
4. Notice global search result page only displays one object search result.
Click “Search All” or perform global search with same keyword again.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.