When creating a Task, Page gets scrolled to the bottom with zoom 150%
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-4916940 ·Reported By 2 users
Creating a Task in Lightning Experience when using Chrome or Safari with the 150% zoom, scrolls down the page to the bottom of the Activity timeline and you have to scroll up to finish creating the Task.
The behavior is not reproducible in Firefox or Edge.
1. Login to your Salesforce org using Chrome or Safari browsers.
2. Switch to Lightning Experience.
3. Open up an Account, Contact or Opportunity record.
4. Zoom to 150% in the browser.
5. Under Activity | Task | click in the "Create new..." field to add a new Task.
6. The page will scroll down automatically till the bottom of the Activity timeline and you have to scroll up to finish creating the Task.
1. Use maximum zoom 125%.
2. Use an other browser, the latest version of Firefox or Edge.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.