When using Multi-Line Layout currency fields blanked out retain its previous value upon save instead of going to blank/zero
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-4692073 ·Reported By 1 users
When using Multi-Line Layout currency fields blanked out retain its previous value upon save instead of going to blank/zero.
1. Create a custom currency field on Opportunity Line Items. Don't set it to required.
2. Add it to multi-line layout.
3. Switch to Lightning, create an opportunity, add Product to it.
4. Click "View All" in Opportunity Products Related List.
5. In the following page, click "Edit Products" button.
6. In the pop-up multi-edit page, set the custom currency field to empty and click save.
Notice the value is not set to 0, but retain to the old value instead.
- Put "0" instead of an empty value.
- Use the dropdown single-row action and Edit the specific record instead of using the "Edit Products" button.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.