Lightning: Page unavailable when trying to access the Campaign Hierarchy Related List Quick Link
Last updated 2019-02-09 ·Reference W-4570599 ·Reported By 29 users
The "Campaign Hierarchy" link in the Related List Quick Link section throws a "Page unavailable - We can’t display this page right now. Please try again later." error message.
1. Switch to lightning.
2. Create a campaign and from the Campaign page click “Edit Page” from the setup gear icon.
3. Select the "Related List Quick Links" as add it to the Campaign's Page Layout. Save and set this page as the org default.
4. Navigate to Campaign created earlier.
5. Click on the Campaign Hierarchy link under the Related List Quick Links section. Notice that you get the error showing in the attachment above.
6. Now click on the Campaign Hierarchy link under the Campaign Hierarchy Related List. Notice that this does not error out.
Click on the Campaign Hierarchy link under the Campaign Hierarchy Related List.
Reported By (29)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.