Feed Posts & Comments component Answer button does not activate the comments box
Last updated 2018-02-10 ·Reference W-3887712 ·Reported By 0 users
When working with the Feed Posts & Comments component in Communities, the Answer icon on a post does not automatically cause your cursor to jump to the comment box.
This functionality works for other components such as Feeds.
1. Navigate to Setup | Customize | Communities | All Communities
2. Click on Builder next to the Community
3. Display the Feed Posts & Comments component on a page.
4. Publish the Commuity
5. Go to the published Community and navigate to the page containing the Feed Posts & Comments component.
6. In the component, create at least one post and comment.
7. In that same post, click on the Answer icon.
The expected result is that the Answer icon should automatically focus on the Answer box, and allow you to begin typing your comment.
Click in the Answer box to type your comment.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.