Reminder Notification "Due Date" displays previous date when viewed through Lightning
Last updated 2018-02-10 ·Reference W-4515168 ·Reported By 1 users
When viewing a Reminder notification through Lightning Experience, the Due Date listed on the notification is currently displaying the previous day.
If users click on the Task, the record itself will display the correct information.
1. Login to a user working in Lightning Experience.
2. Navigate to Setup | Object Manager | Tasks | Page Layout
3. Add the Reminder Set field to the page layout and save
4. Click the Task tab
5. Create a new Task. In that Task:
- Set a Due Date
- Check the Reminder Set box
- Set a desired Reminder date and time
When the Reminder is triggered, the Task will be added to the Reminder Notifications box in Lightning. However the Due Date listed in the box will display as one day prior to the actual Due Date on the Task.
Click on the Task to view the Due Date from the record itself.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.