Certain quote date ranges create an extra MDQ segment with proration of 0
Last updated 2018-05-30 ·Reference W-4514230 ·Reported By 0 users
When certain start and end dates are used on a quote containing Yearly MDQ products, there will be an extra segment with small or zero price.
1. Create a yearly MDQ subscriptoin product
2. Add the Start Date and End Date fields to the Quote object's Line Editor fieldset
3. Create a quote and go into the Quote Line Editor
4. Set the Start Date to 11/7/2017 and the End Date to 11/6/2022
5. Click Calculate or Quicksave action on the quote
With the above set of dates there should be five yearly segments, but instead six segments are shown. The final segment is priced near zero.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.