Deploy of Lightning Page fails if the Rule Criteria has Empty String or Expression
Last updated 2018-05-17 ·Reference W-4418502 ·Reported By 3 users
Deployment of Lightning Page fails with error like "An unexpected error occurred", if you the lightning page's (FlexiPage) rule criteria has empty string.
1. Login as Admin
2. Create a custom field for example a formula field ACNumber
3. Create a Lightning Page
4. Under Set Component Visibility , Create Filter - ACNumber Not Equal
You are not entering any "rightValue" for the filter criteria.
5. Create a change set & add the field from Step #2 and lightning page from Step #3
6. Upload it to Destination Org
7. Login as Admin to Destination Org and deploy changes set from Step #5
9. You will see the Lightning Page fail with error message "An unexpected error occurred."
Include a "rightValue" for the filter criteria and Deploy it. After the Deployment, you will have manually remove the "rightValue" for the filter criteria from the Lightning Page.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.