Incorrect picklist values showing in State and Country picklists
Last updated 2018-01-06 ·Reference W-4382487 ·Reported By 31 users
In Winter 18 incorrect picklist values are being displayed in the state and country picklists. This issue is present in both Lightning Experience and Classic UI.
- Create State and Country picklists for two countries, Country A and Country B.
- Add these picklists to a record detail.
- Create a record for whichever object these picklists are used.
- Observe, some of the states for Country A are populated in the list of states for Country B and vice versa.
- Add new state to affected country and activate it, Or Activate a state which is currently NOT Active
These operations update internal dependent information
1. [Add] test state in affected Country(Data Management-> State and Country/Territory Picklists-> Configure states and countries.-> [Edit]Country-> [New State])
2. Enable [Active][Visible] for test state
3. Disable [Visible] for test State in United States if needed(It is not necessary to display/Visible because it is aimed at updating data)
Reported By (31)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.