"Link Color" Branding Not Respected in Community 'Login' Pages
Last updated 2018-02-10 ·Reference W-4347879 ·Reported By 0 users
The resulting hyperlinks created by using the standard 'HTML Editor' and 'Rich Content Editor' components in the 'Login' Pages for templated Communities are not respecting the 'Link Color' defined in Branding.
This makes is difficult for end users to differentiate links from text.
1. Login as an Admin.
2. Enable Communities.
3. Create a new templated Community (such as Napili).
4. Navigate to Community Builder
5. Using the Page Selector at the top, select a 'Login' page.
( 'Login' , 'Register' , or 'Forgot Password' page, for example)
6. Add the standard HTML Editor Component to the page.
7. Click on the component and then click Edit Markup in its Properties window.
8. Paste the following code and Save:
<a href="mailto:email@example.com">This is a Mailto Link.</a>
<p><a href="http://www.google.com">This is Web Link.</a></p>
9. Compare the resulting Link Color (in Builder OR in Preview) with the Link Color defined under Branding (second icon from top, on left side of Builder).
Link Color on Page should match Link Color defined in Branding.
Link Color is Black and does not respect Branding definition
Edit the HTML within the component properties to explicitly alter the text color of the link.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.