Winter '18 - Lead Conversion fails (error: Unable to convert lead due to invalid...) in Lightning if the Profile has --Master-- assigned
Last updated 2017-10-14 ·Reference W-4330239 ·Reported By 12 users
Lead Conversion fails (error: Unable to convert lead due to invalid...) in Lightning in Winter '18 if the Profile has --Master-- assigned instead of a custom Record Type.
1. Create a custom Account Record Type, say RT1.
2. In your User's Profile make sure that Record Type is NOT assigned and that you have, instead, --Master-- selected.
3. Switch to lightning and create a Lead record.
4. Try to convert it. Note the error - "Unable to convert lead due to invalid Account record type."
5. Switch to Aloha and try converting it. It converts fine.
Make sure you don't have "--Master--" selected as the Record Type if a custom one exists.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.