Errors seen below embedded Report Chart in Winter 18
Last updated 2017-10-05 ·Reference W-4317136 ·Reported By 14 users
Embedded Report Charts configured within a standard page layout of an object when accessed on a record within Classic (Aloha) are displaying different errors below the Report chart depending on the browser you're using. This is only occurring in orgs on Winter 18.
This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. [Assertion Failed!: AuraClientService.loadClientLibrary(): ClientLibrary has not been registered: eclairng : undefined]
TypeError: invalid 'in' operand A --- EclairNG.js (line 166, col 431)
1. On any Winter 18 org go to Reports tab, Click on Create New report, In the next page choose Opportunity (you can choose any object here) and click on Create button.
2. Change the report format to Summary by clicking on Tabular and choosing Summary format.
3. Drag and drop Stage field as the group by field (It can be a different field if the object selected is not Opportunity.)
4. Now you will see a "Add Chart" button, click on it, under Select Type choose vertical bar and click ok. Now save the report.
5. Now go to Opportunity page layout, edit it and from the pallatte choose Report Charts and the report you have created will appear there drag this chart to the page layout and save it.
6. Now when you access the record you will observe the error just under the chart embedded.
None at this time.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.