Lightning for Outlook - Trying to add drafted Event converts Start/End Date to 1 year later and saves blank Subject value in Salesforce.
Last updated 2018-08-31 ·Reference W-4221087 ·Reported By 1 users
When trying to add Events (in drafted stage which are not saved/sent) from Outlook Web App (OWA) / Office365 using Lightning for Outlook, it converts the Start/End Date to 1 year later and saves blank Subject value in Salesforce.
1. Open any browser and open Office365/OWA.
2. Login to Office 365/OWA account. Make sure LFO is authenticated to Salesforce Account.
3. Click on Calendar and click on 'New'.
4. Fill the Title, Location, Start Date: Fri 04-08-2017 20:00, End Date: Fri 04-08-2017 21:00, Description and Attendees (matching with Salesforce Contact).
5. Do not Save the Event and open the LFO by clicking on the icon.
6. Relate the Event to Contact and Account record.
7. Now click on "Send" button on drafted Appointment and it will be saved.
8. Navigate to Salesforce and open the Contact/Account record to which Event is added.
9. Go to 'Open Activities' related list and open the Event record.
10. Notice that the Start Date shows as '4/8/2018 8:00 PM' and End Date shows as '4/8/2018 9:00 PM' (1 Year later date).
11. Verify that Subject field also display's blank value.
Actual: Trying to add drafted Event converts Start/End Date to 1 year later and do not save Subject field value.
Expected: Event should be created with same Start and End Date as stored in Outlook/Office 365, also Subject should be populated.
Send the event and associate it afterwards.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.