Comma Delimited (non-locale) .csv option is not available in Lightning when export report.
Last updated 2018-02-10 ·Reference W-4266716 ·Reported By 2 users
Report export in Lightning should have the option Comma Delimited (non-locale) .csv for user who is in another locale.
1. Go to My settings > Personal > Language & Time Zone
2. Locale option is selected
3. Go report and try to export any report in Classic
4. Notice three picklist values in salesforce classic : Excel Format .xls, Comma Delimited .csv, Comma Delimited (non-locale) .csv
5. Switch to Lightning and try to export any report
6.There are only two options: Excel Format .xls, Comma Delimited .csv
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.