IE11 - Compose button of the Email Activity and Add button for New Event may not fully display in lightning
Last updated 2018-02-10 ·Reference W-4280580 ·Reported By 1 users
Using IE 11 in lightning, the compose button from the Email Activity Tab may not fully display when you zoom in from 125% and greater. This happens when email activity is added in the right side bar Tabs.
Also, the Add button for the New Event section does not fully display when the browser window width is decreased significantly.
1. Using IE 11, from the account page layout, add the Email action under the Salesforce1 and Lightning Experience Actions section.
2. In lightning experience, edit the account page and set the activity tab to be the first tab from the right sidebar
3. Switch to lightning
4. Go to Account tab and open an account record
5. Zoom in your IE 11 browser to 125%.
5. Now, please notice the Compose button, it will appear as per screenshot shown above.
1. Load a record home page
2. Ensure that the new Event (New Task, Log a Call, New Event) displays on the page with the Add button showing
3. Resize the browser window to make the window narrower
4. Notice that the Add button gets cut off once the window is made smaller
- Set zoom in to 100%
- Maximize window to full screen
- Use a supported browser other than IE11
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.